Monday, February 28, 2011

To My Not-So-Lovely Homework

More specifically: my research paper. We are not getting along. I understand that we haven't know each other long, but do you understand what is at stake here? In just over 2 months I expect to graduate from 4 1/2 years of college life. I cannot do this if you do not cooperate with me.

I am begging you...please, please, please either leave me alone or don't make me fall asleep at my computer. I'm either going to have to take another nap and work late at night when I'm actually awake or I'll have to resort to blogging/Facebook to get me through. Frankly, I'm a little sick of Facebook every 30 minutes and my poor blog can't handle too many "Homework" subjected posts.

Soon, I will have to turn to incentives. Perhaps rewards like Yodipity/Yogurtland every x number of pages. Or, no American Idol/Amazing Race until you are finished. Please don't do that to me.

What do you say? Can we get along?

1 comment:

  1. Stupid Research papers and their lack of cooperation. I hope it ended up cooperating and that you didn't have to threaten it with even more loss of priveleges! :)

    ReplyDelete