Monday, February 21, 2011

Lucy

I was going through my photos on my computer and found this:

This is Lucy. I met her on a train in China and kept contact enough for her to invite me (and a few friends) over for dinner. We were able to do this about 3 times before I left. We were able to keep contact through email after I came home. She's been a great pen pal. My goal has been to see her if ever I get back to China. Or, better yet, have her (somehow!) come visit me.

Last October (2010) her email changed and I never got her new one. I haven't heard from her since. It makes me sad to think that I've lost her. My hope lingers on the thought that she still has my email. I know the Lord knows where she is and what she is doing. I know that someday He will cast a thought in her mind to email me and then we can reconnect our friendship.

What a glorious knowledge it is to understand that we are all Heavenly Father's children and His hand is over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment