Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Break Goals

Spring Break is only one week away. And this, my friends, may be my last Spring Break ever! This is my one last week of zero school and zero work. I am free to do whatever my little heart desires!

And just what does my little heart desire?? A trip to Disneyland of course! But, sadly, that is probably the one thing I just cannot do this time :(

So, this Spring Break, I will take advantage of my free time to accomplish the following:

1. Go on a hike
2. Sew an apron
3. Watch LOST (hopefully season 6!)
4. Hang out with friends!

Whew...quite a list right? Just kidding, it isn't that impressive, but I only have a week! Yes, a week. One...WHOLE...week. How often does that come? In my lifetime: one a year. In my future: not so often. I am totally looking forward to it!

First I have to get there (that means finish my homework).

Blast.

2 comments:

  1. I know it's not as good as Disneyland, but I still think it's a great list. If you do end up going on a hike, I'd love to crash it!! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete