I've been to China and would love to go back, but I am thinking something new!
I don't know if I'd really go, or even how long I'd stay, but I'd love to dream and/or work toward it. Besides school, I have no other ties keeping me here, I say...now or never!
So, I'll take any suggestions you'd like to throw my way :)

Jerusalem. Paris. London. Those come to my mind. :)
ReplyDeleteI would travel ALL the European countries. That's actually one of my goals before I die ;)
ReplyDeleteNew Zealand...that's where I want to go!
ReplyDeleteCharlie and I were just talking about moving to Middle Earth (New Zealand ha ha) and telling people we lived in The Shire. You can come visit us anytime!
ReplyDeleteItaly is our #1! But I wouldn't turn down a trip to just about anywhere else.
ReplyDeleteAt first I thought of backpacking the trails of Europe. That would be heaven to me. Or even closer to home, backpacking the John Muir trail, or the coastal cliffs of Hawaii. BUT...if you take backpacking out of the equation...then it would be a tour of Europe, taking the train from...Germany, England, Italy, etc, etc, etc.
ReplyDelete