Ever finish that seemingly difficult task? Did you look back and say, "Wow, where did the time go?" or "It wasn't really that hard after all." Perhaps the response was: "That was the hardest thing I've ever done, and I'd never want to do it again." or "I'd do it again even though I know how hard it was." After every hard thing in my life, my responses have ranged from these to similar ones.
Well, on Tuesday, I begin my last semester at ASU. I will finish my college experience and move on to the working-full-time-and-trying-to-support-myself-like-adults-should-do experience. Wow.
My mom can testify that from day one of college, I was bawling my eyes out because I didn't want to go. However, somehow, I stuck it out. And here I am. On the brink of a new and final semester. Yay!
It is a little scary knowing that I have to leave my comfort zone of being in school and step out into the new world of "being responsible." Yikes. I don't know if I'm ready or not, but the time for preparation is almost past. So, I'm gonna have to do the best I can.
Wish me luck.

YAY! Good luck. Once you finish yours, you can go ahead and finish mine too...:) You are AWESOME Jonna! We will have to have a party when you are done!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOO proud of you, Jonna, and very happy for you too. Congrats on being on the Deans list too! You will always be glad you did this. Always!
ReplyDelete