Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Goals

When the clock struck 12 on New Year's Eve, I don't think I could've been happier. It was like the opposite of Cinderella. We're three days into the New Year and it is wonderful! Just for commitment purposes, I am going to post a few of my goals.

1. Pass my classes & graduate!
2. Budget better
3. Read and finish Sense & Sensibility
4. Re-watch all 6 seasons of LOST
5. Take a "hobby" class
6. Keep a positive attitude and continue to find joy.

My goals aren't much, but I like to keep them within my grasp. Otherwise, they'll get lost and forgotten like most resolutions. However, I am a bit proud of myself for checking them periodically throughout the year, and in December, I check off the ones I accomplished. Which aren't very many, but still a good reminder of what I need to improve on.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment