Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Favorite Things Part 3

Ok, ok, by now, you are probably tired of my long lists of favorites. Sorry! But, here is my list for this year. For being a tough year, I have been very blessed. (Remember Oprah's "Favorite Things" episode? Too bad I'm not rich like her, I'd probably give Disneyland trips to the whole audience. So, apologies by blog audience. I cannot give you a trip to Disneyland...plus, I mentioned that already in my first list at number five). Anyway, enjoy!

Here is what I am posting for 2010...
  1. Relief Society
  2. Visiting Teaching
  3. Crafts
  4. Hot Glue
  5. Club 33 and those who appreciate it
  6. Missions
  7. Letters from Missionaries (Hank & Ciara)
  8. Whittier, for allowing me to come back!
  9. Kathy, for being a great friend
  10. Distractions (the good ones)
  11. Having a wireless mouse
  12. General Conference
  13. Those who re-taught me how to sew
  14. Finally, having a hobby
  15. Blogs
  16. Postcards from friends that remind you of old memories
  17. Joann’s
  18. Post-Its
  19. Clearance Sales
  20. Reflections of Christ Music
  21. Working body joints (like ankles and wrists)
  22. Office supplies
  23. Having different colored flip flops
  24. The Joseph Smith Translation
  25. Testimony meetings that move you deep down inside
  26. Bath & Body Works lip gloss (yummy!)
  27. Planners
  28. Swatting a fly on your first swing of the swatter
  29. Holidays/breaks from school & work
  30. Registering for classes at ASU for the last time!
  31. Playing “Guess-the-Song
  32. MarioKart (yes…I am the best)
  33. Finishing homework ahead of time
  34. The smell of Joann’s & Michael’s
  35. Yodipity (and other places like it)
  36. Power naps, and finding time to take them
  37. Prep time
  38. Getting into bed after a long, busy day…whew…got through it!
  39. My day-by-day Disney calendar
  40. The Apprentice
  41. Listening to past talks by our General Authorities (when they were a tad younger :)
  42. Green Eggs & Ham (especially when my dad reads it)
  43. LOST
  44. Living in Arizona. The heat is so comforting.
  45. Watching friends and family embrace and love the Gospel.
  46. Joshua 1:9
  47. People, like Maria, who say the right thing when others around you doubt
  48. Playing (what little I know) on the piano
  49. Home videos
  50. Second, third, fourth, and fifth chances (and sometimes more)


You did great! Thanks for sticking through it. And, thanks for letting me post so much. Things just seem better when I vocalize (or publicize) my gratitude. I have much to be grateful for.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Jonna. It's good to have grattitude. I like that hot glue is on your list =)

    ReplyDelete