If you have ever seen the movie He's Just Not That Into You, then you will be familiar with this clip. Being dumped is never fun, but this clip makes it SO funny! Instead of asking who can relate with this clip, I ask...who can't relate with this clip! (I am not trying to be insensitive, but seriously...can't we laugh about something during the dumping process??) It has been one of my all-time favorite clips from the movie. I just watched this movie the other day and I felt like sharing this today.
And, by the way, this is by sheer coincidence that I blog about this today ;) I've been wanting to share this funny moment with you for a while...promise!
If it doesn't work you may have to try this link! It is worth it, I promise!
Hope you laughed as much as I did! Hey, if we don't laugh we'll cry...right?

No comments:
Post a Comment