Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Favorite Things Part 2

Here is the second list of "Favorites." I posted this in 2009. Again, you do NOT have to read them all. I am just trying to keep them all in one spot. But, I am going to post a new list of favorites this year.

Here is what I wrote in 2009...

Last year, I made a list of things that were my "favorite." Or things that I am most grateful for. I made it to 60 last year, and mentioned that I might make it to 100 soon. I have finished that list to 100. So, listed below are my favorite things #61-100. Everything that I listed last year can be found in my other note.

Again, you don't have to read them all. This is mostly for me. However, I do challenge you all to create a list for yourself. You don't have to post it if you don't want to because these things can be personal too.

I apologize that I mention a lot of Disneyland. I did this in my last note too. I could probably make a list of 100 of my favorite Disneyland things. Just look at my Disney note and you'll know.

Here they are!

61. Red hair (Thanks NaElle!)

62. “And When October Goes…” by Barry Manilow (A tradition on our family to listen to that song after every Halloween)

63. My laptop

64. Pink (the color)

65. Chapstick-the smell good sparkly kind that I don’t get very often because I’m cheap

66. Hoppin’ Music-the kind that you play while you are getting ready for something really fun!

67. My body pillow

68. The moon! I love the moon!

69. The clouds! I LOVE clouds!

70. Crossing the Arizona/California state line

71. Emails from Lucy in China

72. A clean room (like REALLY clean. After hours of cleaning out, under, and between)

73. My kindergarten class photos (they grow so fast!)

74. Buy the card game. It’s a Jackson classic.

75. The hymn “There is Sunshine in My Soul.” I even love the Singles Ward Soundtrack version.

76. Getting into bed after you’ve just cleaned the sheets and falling asleep to the smell of clean laundry

77. In N Out Animal style French fries

78. CES Firesides

79. New purses

80. I Love Lucy

81. Cooking w/ an apron. I feel so domestic!

82. Going to the temple inside and out

83. On the way to Payson the 87 goes up some hills and then opens up to a valley just before you drive down the other side of the hills. I like that part.

84. Doing Christmas break puzzles with my family

85. Seeing one of my kindergarteners outside of school and the bewilderment on their face.

86. Sense & Sensibility

87. Finding Hidden Mickeys at Disneyland

88. Rosa’s Mexican Grill

89. Panda Express

90. Flying in an airplane and looking out the window at the clouds and earth

91. Realizing that change can be great!

92. Ice skating (recently discovered in past weeks!)

93. Old photos that people post on Facebook

94. Playing Hearts on the computer

95. The completion of another semester

96. New children’s books

97. Fresh, crisp, bright days

98. When prayers are answered/knowing that they will be answered

99. My testimony of the Gospel.

100. That I can find 100 things to be grateful for and still have more in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment