Here is what I wrote in 2008...
No pressure to read ALL of them, but I challenge YOU to think of things that are your favorite, and post it in a note!
1. The Gospel
2. Christmas Music
4. The smell of Crayola Crayons, and ONLY Crayola Crayons.
5. Disneyland!!
6. Google
10. Harry Potter (love it more than Twilight...sorry!)
11. Betsy Brannon Green books
12. The feeling of being dressed up...like I do THAT very often...
13. Christmas Eve
14. The smell of new cars
15. The smell of shoes stores, esp Payless
16. The temple lights
17. Summer nights
18. The Office!
19. My dad's singing voice
20. Singing Disney songs with Carla
21. Mornings that feel like Saturday
22. My room cleaning routine
23. Thunderstorms
24. Going to Fry's with my dad
25. A family chat after dinner
27. Sunday comics
28. My "reality" shows: American Idol, Amazing Race, Deal or No Deal, etc
29. Cookie Dough
30. Getting asked on a date (with someone you LIKE...rare for me :)
31. Getting emails from far away friends.
32. O Holy Night
33. Pictures
34. Thanksgiving movies
35. Bottled Purified water. I love Aquafina. No else does, but I love it
36. Toe Socks and Filp Flops
37. The story of Ammon. I love Ammon's story in the Book of Mormon, and also Lamoni's Father's story. How he said he would give up all his sins to know God.
38. Leisurely Class time
39. New Yearbooks
40. The smell of coffee
41. Flying
42. Roller Coasters.
43. Fast Trains
44. Looking at high objects or buildings
45. Licking cheeto cheese and BBQ wings sauce off my fingers. Ha Ha
45. Havasuapi
46. Car rides to California
47. My scar
48. Hot chocolate
49. My dad's hand
50. Trick or Treating
51. Pedicures
52. Our stake
53. Girls Camp
54. Teaching
55. Driving Alone and singing in the car
56. Pigtails
57. Clean Carpet
58. Card Game nights
59. Arizona sunsets
60. Disney Movies!!
Wow, I'm impressed, you've made it all the way through my list! If you start one I'll totally read about your favorite things!
Being November, and thinking about what I am grateful for, I decided to make a list of my favorite things. Of these, I am very grateful! They help me to find joy in the journey! These are in NO particular order. Just some things that have come to my mind. As time goes on, I believe I will add more.Who knows, maybe make it to 100.
Two of my favorite things in one photo.
My family and Disneyland!
No pressure to read ALL of them, but I challenge YOU to think of things that are your favorite, and post it in a note!
1. The Gospel
2. Christmas Music
4. The smell of Crayola Crayons, and ONLY Crayola Crayons.
5. Disneyland!!
6. Google
10. Harry Potter (love it more than Twilight...sorry!)
11. Betsy Brannon Green books
12. The feeling of being dressed up...like I do THAT very often...
13. Christmas Eve
14. The smell of new cars
15. The smell of shoes stores, esp Payless
16. The temple lights
17. Summer nights
18. The Office!
19. My dad's singing voice
20. Singing Disney songs with Carla
21. Mornings that feel like Saturday
22. My room cleaning routine
23. Thunderstorms
24. Going to Fry's with my dad
25. A family chat after dinner
27. Sunday comics
28. My "reality" shows: American Idol, Amazing Race, Deal or No Deal, etc
29. Cookie Dough
30. Getting asked on a date (with someone you LIKE...rare for me :)
31. Getting emails from far away friends.
32. O Holy Night
33. Pictures
34. Thanksgiving movies
35. Bottled Purified water. I love Aquafina. No else does, but I love it
36. Toe Socks and Filp Flops
37. The story of Ammon. I love Ammon's story in the Book of Mormon, and also Lamoni's Father's story. How he said he would give up all his sins to know God.
38. Leisurely Class time
39. New Yearbooks
40. The smell of coffee
41. Flying
42. Roller Coasters.
43. Fast Trains
44. Looking at high objects or buildings
45. Licking cheeto cheese and BBQ wings sauce off my fingers. Ha Ha
45. Havasuapi
46. Car rides to California
47. My scar
48. Hot chocolate
49. My dad's hand
50. Trick or Treating
51. Pedicures
52. Our stake
53. Girls Camp
54. Teaching
55. Driving Alone and singing in the car
56. Pigtails
57. Clean Carpet
58. Card Game nights
59. Arizona sunsets
60. Disney Movies!!
Wow, I'm impressed, you've made it all the way through my list! If you start one I'll totally read about your favorite things!

No comments:
Post a Comment