I found a super cute craft on Rachael's blog. I wanted to try it out and this is what I created! Disclaimer: My pumpkins are not as cute as Rachael's! Hopefully, next time, I will have better ribbon and sticks to use. But, still, they are alright for a late-night craft on a Friday, I guess.
(And, thanks to the sister-in-law who inspired these! I don't know who you are, but thanks!)
Here is what it looked like before I started:
I forgot about the newspaper part, but I wrapped it in a plastic bag. (I just know that a liquid spill is inevitable.)
Like I said, my ribbon was a problem. Too thin, too thick, too bright, too dark, etc. So, it wasn't even worthy of taking a picture of. Let's skip to the end, shall we?

I think they're adorable!! What a fun idea!
ReplyDeleteThey are TOTALLY cute!! I love that you used different embellishments too!
ReplyDeleteI love these!! We did them last year, but these are WAY cuter than ours were!
ReplyDelete