Friday, August 20, 2010

My summer vacation is officially over!

Hello senior year at ASU! This is the first time since I was a senior in high school that I've been excited for school to start. In May, I will finally graduate and I'll be done with financial aid, books, parking passes, and homework. Yay! I never thought I'd make it this far. But, thanks to the insurance company for requiring full-time enrollment, I am months away from finishing.
If you know me, you know I grouch about school often. And, if you know me, you know that it is a miracle I've gotten this far. I've tried to find many excuses to leave. China and Disney College almost won me over a few times, but in the end, college prevailed.
Hopefully, it will all be worth it in the end. I'm sure it is...I hear it is...I hope it is. I'm just going to trust that they are right.

2 comments:

  1. Just saying you have a bachelor's degree is worth it! I love being able to check that off on forms and things. :)

    What's your major?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Senior!!! Woot! Congrats on sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete