Monday, August 16, 2010

Poor Man's Paintball

My new favorite water activity. Now, I cannot take credit for this. It was not my idea, but I absolutely endorse it and would play it again in a heart beat. All you need is:
  1. A water gun
  2. Water
  3. Food Coloring
  4. White T-shirt
You can play in teams or free-for-all. But, in the end, you get results like this:

(the pictures don't do it justice, it may help to see the them larger, but anyhow...I was colorful!)

Yep. Tons of fun. I know you want to try it! As an added bonus...I didn't even have to be seen in my swimsuit.

4 comments:

  1. That is so smart! It looks very fun. Did you get the worst of it or did everyone look like you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! And, no, I didn't get the worst of it, but most of us looked pretty much like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks awesome! You are right, I DO want to try it! :) Did you have a big group all playing together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s. Your blog is adorable. I just got into all this blogging stuff and yours is by far one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete