When I began working as an aide again, I was informed that enrollment may affect our classroom. And, just when we thought we were safe, it did. Due to low enrollment in our school and high enrollment in others, my wonderful teacher was moved to another school. No one's fault, just an unfortunate circumstance. After a week of ups and downs...and I mean a big-time emotional roller coaster...today we were told that I was going to be able to go with her to a new school!
I cannot begin to describe how much I have felt the Lord's hand in my life now, more than I've ever felt previously. I have recognized His hand before, but today, I felt it. I've seen it. Everything is falling into place. It isn't exactly clear how it is going to work out, but I know it will.
Remember in the movie, The Sound of Music, according to Maria, what Mother Abbess is known to say? She said that where the Lord closes a door...somewhere He opens a window. (May not be quoted exactly, but you get the point.) I felt a door close, but somewhere there is a window open. I can feel the breeze! I am so grateful!
Ok, now I'm getting dorky, but I really feel like the Lord has something planned for me ahead. I don't know what it is. I am scared to walk the path and start something new and sorta unfamiliar, but I'm gonna do it.
Tomorrow is my last day with our class and in our school. What a wonderful staff I worked with. Monday is my first day at our new school. And I hear the staff is just as great. Wish me luck!

That is so amazing that they let you transfer schools with her as well! Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you get to go, too!
ReplyDeleteYay! So happy for you Jonna!
ReplyDelete