Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to School

It is here. It has finally come. The official end of my summer vacation. Yes, tomorrow I go back to kindergarten for the fourth time. I'm excited, but it is a little bittersweet to be starting my final year at Whitter. However, it is SWEET that I'm ending my final year of college. Yes, I will begin my senior year at ASU next week.

I'm used to this double school business. With the exception of one semester, I've been working in kindergarten and going to school in the evening my entire college experience. It has been awesome working with such a great teacher and in such a great kindergarten department. I love the teachers and the aides are fantastic. It is truly the best job. With many funny stories. I love it.

It is getting late and as I was just reminded..."6am comes fast!" So, without further adieu (is that the right usage of the phrase?) I'll close this little blog post and get ready for my, once again, busy-busy life. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment