Monday, August 9, 2010

Cinnamon Roll Shapes

I got a phone call from Carla today. It went a bit like this...

Carla: "Jonna, where is your camera?"
Me: "Um, why?"
Carla: "Well, I made something that I want to show you, but I don't want to eat it yet...until I show you."
Me: "What did you make?"
Carla: "I made a cinnamon roll in the shape of Juliet."
Trying not to laugh, I tell her where to find it and she took some pictures. She was thoughtful enough to take pictures of Juliet to show the similarities. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you have not seen or heard of Juliet (our dog)...well, you're about to. And you won't soon forget. She is about 25 lbs overweight, lazy, is motivated by food, is supposed to be on a diet, and a has a snore you can hear miles away. But, still a great dog...

Here is Juliet:




Here is Cinnamon Roll Juliet:


Do you see any similarities? I sure do...

4 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud. O.k, in PERSON...it really did look like a dog. I'm still laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonna, this is Mom. I'm logged in to Jeri's account...that last comment was mine. This one is from Jeri: "Hey Jonna, this post was FUNNY! Love, Jeri"

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA. I definitely laughed out loud. Oh that is such a thoughtful thing for her to make sure you could see.

    ReplyDelete