Monday, July 12, 2010

Roach Season?

You know that jittery, jumpy, uneasy, squirmish feeling you get after you've killed a cockroach? Well I have it right now. I just killed the 3rd roach in 24 hours. And, as a matter of fact, two of those were within 30 minutes. All 3 were either in my room or by my door. Ugh. I'm nervous to go to sleep tonight for fear of bed bugs...

No wonder I jump every time something moves or I feel a little hair brush across my arm. Please tell me you know what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

  1. I SO know what you're talking about! Our bug right now is that long, skinny beetle... I had one on my arm the other day. Totally freaked me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know exactly what you mean! I found one in our apartment the other day! dead. but still. Also, there are two ways to get up to our apartment. One of which is always infested with roaches after dark. Needless to say, I always take the long way around at night. They are just NASTY!

    ReplyDelete