Monday, July 12, 2010

"Hey Baby, Let's Go to Vegas...

...kiss the single life good-bye!" If you know what song that is then I am very impressed. Well, guess where I'm a'going! Yep, I guess I already gave it away. Las Vegas!

Nope, not eloping (got no one to elope with). Nope, no gambling (got no cash to gamble). Nope, no posting this week (got no time). I'm leaving Wednesday and I'll be back on Saturday. Pretty much cutting the Girl's Camp prep in half. But I think it will be worth it. I've only driven through Vegas a couple of times. I've never just gone for a trip. I'm way excited to watch the Bellagio water shows, stay in the Stratosphere, and just get away for a few days! Wish me luck!

And the song is "Let's Go to Vegas" by Faith Hill. If you knew that then I just might love you. What a great song.

1 comment:

  1. I told Eric I've been wanting to go to Vegas for a fun trip. Who are you going with?

    ReplyDelete