Saturday, June 11, 2011

EFY...Here I Am!

It is Saturday night at about 9:30pm. I am just about ready to start my first week as an EFY counselor! For those who have seen me in my preparation for this experience have seen my undying nerves! I am still a bit anxious about what is ahead, but from what I've seen, heard, and felt so far on my first day (6 hours) I can tell you that it is going to be great. It is going to be hard, but great!

I'm in my little room now with a few moments to spare before I get one last full night of sleep. (And when I say little room, Kylie- I mean smaller than Wuxi rooms :) In the next 3 weeks, I am going to be a zombie. Totally running on quick snack energy and the Spirit.

Anyway, I am excited and ready to start this new experience. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Challenging, but SO FUN! I can't wait to hear your stories. You will do GREAT.

    ReplyDelete