Saturday, April 2, 2011

General Conference

I...love...General Conference! I am so glad to have enjoyed one day of it so far. I am HAPPY to look forward to another day tomorrow. I was so touched today by the words of our prophet, apostles, and other leaders of the Church.

For those of you who may not know what I am talking about, General Conference is a time for our Church leaders, and especially the Prophet of God, to speak to us. It is the most uplifting and inspiring of times for me when I get to watch General Conference. If you are interested you can watch this short video about General Conference.

All in all, I love hearing these men speak and I love them. I am grateful to the Lord for providing such organized, compassionate, honest, humble, and spiritually powerful leaders to give guidance in this confusing world.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky duck! I was at work yesterday sao I couldn't watch it...... :( But I'm watching it today!! Yay! I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete