Well, my last real Spring Break will be over in only a few hours. Sigh...it was nice. Here is a bit of review for my week! (Since I know you are SO interested in my simple, little life :)
I started by painting tires with Ciara at AJ's Eagle Project.
While there I discovered my hidden talent of climbing through spider webs!
I cleaned my room!! If you missed that, click here.
I then proceeded to spend the next two days watching this marvelous show:
We finally made it to season 6 this week (we started in January). Glad to have my handy Lost Encyclopedia by my side for any questions.
I spent a day with Kylie and Layla. Sorry, I don't have pictures, but Layla is growing so much! I hadn't seen them in a long time. It was a good visit.
I finished another apron. This time, it was for me :)
Today, I tried this new adventure (provided by my friend Emily)
Ok, mine don't look very pretty, but it was successful in my book. I'm definitely going to work out my kinks and do it really good next time! Thanks Emily for the idea!
And, with a bit of simple homework, a couple movies, & a tour of the Mesa Grande ruins, I can say that I had a good Spring Break! I did everything I wanted to (except a hike...sorry Rachael!).
Now, come Monday, it is back to the old grind:

Once you pull the chocolate bowls off the wax paper, add a little melted chocolate to fill the hole at the bottom. They look AMAZING! I think you used the perfect amount of chocolate!
ReplyDeleteYour spring breaks sounded divine. I didn't get one, so lucky you ;)
ReplyDelete