(Don't worry, this isn't too graphic :)
We pulled up to a gas station for a quick break. I walked into the restroom and noticed a plunger. I seriously thought, "Wow. Thats is convenient should anyone ever need to use it." Lo and behold, I became that someone.
I was SO not leaving that toilet clogged. I was going to fix it before I had to report anything to the cashier. First attempt: flush, plunge, nothing. Second attempt: flush, plunge, teeny bit better. Third attempt: flush, plunge, a bit worse. (By this time, I am preparing my explanation speech for the cashier) Fourth attempt: flush, plunge, almost there. Fifth attempt: flush, plunge with all my might! And... hallelujah!
Left the restroom, warned the 4 people in line, and walked back to the car.
I can honestly say that was the first time I've ever plunged a public toilet. I sure hope there never is a second...

I love you so much. You are so dang freakin brave...I definitely would have RAN out of there and made sure I drove away as fast as possible :) Way to be.
ReplyDeleteDitto!! When you came out and told me you'd unclogged that toilet in there...I wanted to gag. You are my hero, Jonna. You are one brave and tough woman! So proud to call you my daughter!
ReplyDelete