Sunday, October 17, 2010

In Review

Well, here is an update on my "fun" list from my last post...nada. Ok, ok, that isn't completely true, but it felt like it!
Here is how my last two days went:
  • devotional at ASU with Sister Virginia Pierce! (loved it!)
  • Krazy Sub with Kylie
  • Ice Skating with David
  • Sprained my ankle
  • Got virtually nothing else done
So, there you have it. But, as I thought about it, I did get some fun things done this week!
Here are a few:


I started the week off by hanging up my colorful scarecrow I made during General Conference. This got me into a creative-festive mood!


Next, I found some fabric on sale and made this bulletin board.
Then, I went hiking on the Rim with my mom and sisters. For more pictures and hilarious commentary on that go here. Yay for links!



Then, I finished the middle of the week with this! Thanks to the wonderful girls of Relief Society.


And thanks to this...




I didn't get to my other projects like the one I found here. Provided by Rachael (thanks!)

All in all, it was a good week. Back to the old grind tomorrow. But, stay tuned... fall has just begun and I am determined to find time for all of my projects by their designated holidays!

4 comments:

  1. I really like your bulletin board. I may need to make myself one. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did you sprain your ankle while ice skating, or is that a separate story?
    And I love the Halloween wreath--it's nice that you're creative enough to still be able to accomplish things when you're crippled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wreath looks AWESOME against that fabulous green wall! Whoever painted their kitchen that color has a great sense of style!! And on a more serious note...I'm very impressed that you DID get all that you did done, regardless of your sprain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so how is the ankle now after two weeks?

    ReplyDelete