Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Tragic Story of Princess Jonna

I was glancing through some photos of the past and found this little number. It sounds a little conceited to have a story about me, but the title and captions are straight from the lips of Tiffany. If ever we win an Oscar for this I'd like to thank Janelle and Tiffany for creating and believing in this dream.

P.S. Please don't think we're really this morbid...


Janelle the jolly villain played by Janelle Fenn


Doctor Tiffany the Conductor played by Tiffany Brown


Princess Jonna played by Jonna Jackson


Once upon a time there was a princess named Jonna.


One day Jonna decided to take a trip so she skipped on over to the train station where she met Tiffany the conductor.


Little did Princess Jonna know that Janelle the Jolly Villain was watching her around the corner.


Jonna had no chance of escape.












Just in case there was a chance of survival Doctor Tiffany had to check for a pulse...


...but it was to no avail...she was dead.

THE END

And the Ocsar goes to...

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Oh Jonna! Thanks for sharing this. I'd have to say the oscar definitely goes to Princess Jonna! The way she can act dead like that, with her head completely decapitated...she's amazing. Haha! Love it!

    p.s. I love your blog. It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete