Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ready or not...here comes camp!

This week has been SO busy! Tomorrow, I will be going to Girl's Camp. It will be my 11th year in a row. Crazy. I cannot believe it. I'm excited, but so not ready. I'm going as the Personal Progress & Service leader. Yay! The theme is Superheroes: Forever Strong. It is going to be a great year. I just know it!

This year is even more exciting because it is Addie's first year at camp. So, I will be at LoMia with my mom, dad, Jeri, and Addie. Kinda cool to have 5 of us up there.

This is going to be short because I still have...wait, and let me count...17 things left on my Camp To-Do list. Gotta get going!


PS...And I just got a notice that my blog background is going to disappear! Do they know how long it took me to choose this one?? Well, apologies for a not-so-cute blog this weekend. Maybe I'll get to it after camp. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun for me!!! I'm sad that I can't go :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks that they'll just take your blog background off!

    But I hope camp is fun!

    ReplyDelete