If you haven't read my post called "Pretty in Pink" go read it. (June 9, 2010)
Today the story continues...
Friday's outfit: red & light red (not exactly pink) striped Minnie Mouse shirt, pink purse, pink binder. Thats IT! As I am leaving class, I start to think about my outfit and how I still had a red-pink thing going on. No sooner did I think that thought than I heard, "Pretty in Pink! Is that you?"
Yep, it was the SAME random guy. This time he introduced himself. He even noticed my red toes nails and red flip flops. I guess I was leaning toward a different color, but I still had the Disney theme going on.
I guess there is no recovery from this. The true test is whether or not he'll call me Pretty in Pink or by my name next time. And the sad thing is, I am sure there will be next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is going to be a really cute "how we met" story when you marry this guy one day. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, I was thinking the same thing as Cristin! :)
ReplyDeleteWho IS this guy???
ReplyDelete