I'm back at work and already taking a vacation! I will be in Anaheim at the D23 Expo! Basically, it is the Disney version of Comic-Con. We're getting a sneak peak of everything Disney soon-to-come!
Other than work and friends my life would seem fairly ordinary. And it is. However, it is the little joys in life that make my life so happy. It isn't always pleasant, but little joys sure do help to smooth things out. Great or small, they seem to fill in the cracks until you realize that the joys ARE life. This blog is about the journey and the joys that fill it.
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Many refer to us as Mormons. I testify that through the doctrines and principles taught by our Savior, Jesus Christ, we can gain happiness not only in this life, but eternal happiness in the life to come. I know this to be true.
Read a snippet of my testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
To learn more, you can visit Mormon.org, or you can ask me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment