For those of you who know me well, you know how much I do not like school. Ironic since I teach...
anyway, from Day 1 (January 22, 2007) I was a wreck:
(and I'm not joking...I was not a happy camper)
Well, apparently life goes on even when things are hard. With some community college in there, I finally ended up turning into one of these:
I can honestly say that I literally endured college. Yes, there were some great times, but also some not-so-great times. I regret that I wasn't happy about it all the time, but I don't regret it enough to do it again. I am grateful for the experience. I am grateful to have a degree. I am grateful for all the things I learned in the last 4 1/2 years. Mostly, I am grateful that it is over. (Now, I have to find a real job and work forever, but that isn't until next week)
Now, on Day 1643, I can feel like this:
Next up: Graduation!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO! You did it! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Jonna!! It really is a good feeling to have a degree! :)
ReplyDeleteYOU'RE MY HERO!!!!! Awesome--and by the way, how was that smoothie? :)
ReplyDelete