Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why Didn't I Realize This Sooner??

I am taking a break! I am going to Vegas! Again :)

As a result, I have gotten WAY ahead on all of my homework and gotten everything in order for me to be gone for 5 days. It took me until my last semester of school to realize, not just how to get ahead, but what getting ahead feels like! I should've been taking week-long vacations every semester in order to stay this far ahead on my school work. I've found more time for callings, socializing, and even exercising! (PS, I am going to be in the Pat Tilman Run on Saturday!)

I am treating this as a much needed mental break as well as an early graduation gift to myself.

Wow, this is going to be a good week, I can tell.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Jonna! Have fun on your trip, and good luck with the run!

    ReplyDelete