I love busy Sundays because I am not bored, but I am serving. Busy Sundays remind me of why I do it and Who I do it for. This is the Lord's church and these are the Lord's people. There is nothing I'd rather do on a Sunday than be around those people who I love: my family and my "extended" church family. Today, I ran all over the place before, during, and after church. And, although I was running around, I felt peace. I could feel the Lord guiding me and leading me to where I needed to be and to who I needed to see. I felt good. The funny thing about service is even though you are constantly focusing on the other person, you really are benefiting more than you realize.
I felt blessed today.

Ok so I wanna be you when I grow up Jonna! You are so sweet and I'm glad to call you my friend ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a good attitude to have!! I'll admit, I usually like "restful" Sundays more than busy Sundays, but this post honestly gave me a new perspective!! Thank you for being such a good example. I needed it!
ReplyDeleteCan you help me figure out how to feel that way when I am running around with a crazy baby?! ;)
ReplyDelete