Saturday, November 20, 2010

Disney Memories

In my recent (and rare) moments of pastime, I am enjoying memories of Disney. However, these memories are not my own. I find total joy in the joy and delight of others' experiences with Disneyland. Recently, DisneyParks came up with the new "Memories" campaign. Genius.

Here is the first ad I saw for this campaign. I got teary eyed watching it for the first time as I reflected on my own memories.


I have been thoroughly enjoying this new Disney website. If you have time, check it out. It is so wonderful.

(My favorite thing on this site is to search "surprise" under Videos. So cool to see other people's joy!)



Say what you will, but I love Disney for the magic, the happy, and the family memories.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I totally went onto the website the other day and made one for when Andrew proposed! I started crying while I looked at other people's memories. But I'm glad I'm not the only one Disneyland touches hahahaha I can't wait to go visit again in January!

    ReplyDelete