Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy :)

I finally caught up with blogging. Sorta...I have been so busy with school, work, church, and other things (smiley face) that I have neglected blogging. I started by reading my family/friends blogs and catching up with their lives. Now, I am ending with a new post of my own. Whew.

It is so cool to see the different stages of life we all go through. I read blogs about singles, newly weds, growing families, missionaries, grandparents/grandkids, pregnancies, people in other countries, photography, and recipes. I loved it all.

At first, I thought, "Well, my life isn't that interesting." But, then, as I read more and more different blogs, I realized that everyone's life is different. Everyone is in a different phase of life. No body has the same story to tell nor do they have the same path to take. It was so neat to see where life has taken each of us and to anticipate where we're going.

My life? I am a college student working part-time while attending a single's ward. I am learning to pinch pennies, my brother is on a mission in Mississippi, and the dating scene...? Not too shabby :)

All I can say is, I am grateful for where I am in my life. I use to feel either way behind or too far ahead. Nope. I am where I need to be. And I like it.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad the dating scene isn't too shabby. (wink, wink...) And let's face it, I'm glad you recognize that your life IS that interesting--especially because mine isn't, really. You just have to look for the fun stories/experiences/thoughts to share. :)
    I'm glad you have a blog so I can stalk you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonna...my life isn't that interesting, haha! I always enjoy reading your blog because you're so optimistic! You've always got something good to say and I LOVE it. I'm glad things are going well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are happy right where you are too, Jonna. Makes me happy too. You've got your sparkle back. Not that you ever lost it...but it's brighter than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one's life is particularly interesting, it is just the way they write about it that I enjoy! And you make everything so happy so I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete